Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafemom :)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm a 39 year old mom to a 2 and a half year old and a 14 year old, both boys.  Why on earth I was blessed with a child just as my oldest was about to become a teenager is a big question to me, but I think I have learned the answer:  to help keep me laughing while the teenager becomes a handful!! Either way, I do feel blessed!  I look forward to meeting other moms with toddlers and teens as well as those who crochet.  Let's have fun!toddler tantrumteen boy

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Welcome!  As a mom of three (with 9 years between 1 & 2 and 4 years between 2 & 3) I totally understand the craziness! :)

TexasKaty
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Welcome!! I like your way of thinking! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my2sweetjoys
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM

My kids are 14 yrs apart! My daughter is 18 yrs and my son is 4 yrs old.I am getting one out of school while the other starts!! It is a great journey and I would not trade it for nothing either.

Hugs & welcome, keep the positive thinking! I would love to learn how to crochet but it looks hard.I am a crafty person though and coming to face my fears on some things like wanting to refinish some old furniture!!

Mari6443
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Hello and welcome!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome! I have a two and a half year old girl. feel free to message me if you ever need to talk to someone.

trae1982
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Hello and Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foistela
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Welcome to the group! They keep you feeling young, don't they? ;o)

Owner of 

Admin of Fall 2008 babies

sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Welcome to the group!

KellBelle3
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Welcome to the group!

JaddB0709
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Hi! I am also new, my name is Donna I have 2 little girls 5 and 2 and i like to crochet but have THE HARDEST time learning how to make anything but a single crochet strand because i just cant get the nack of how to start the second strand and so on so if you have ANY easy tips or advice on how i can pick that up that would be GREAT :D!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)