• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grrrr

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

i love her dearly but my 2 yr old is driving me nuts i'm cleaning, i'm packing she unpacks boxes as soon as theyre packed she always wants my undivided attention im to busy tio color all the time she doesnt listen  she throws stuff around hubby expects me to pack up the whole house even his stuff he wont help me hes never helped me pack

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
erinsmom1964
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Sounds like your REAL issue is with HIM>  sorry

mariesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM

probably but now that i have a 2 yr old i'm just really overwhelmed right now

erinsmom1964
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Quoting mariesmama:

I get that Momma but he SHOULD take up that burden in some way.  Playing with her....helping you pack....packing so you can hang out with her....etc.  Thats what I meant....sorry.  Shes being 2 hes being an ass.

mariesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting mariesmama:

I get that Momma but he SHOULD take up that burden in some way.  Playing with her....helping you pack....packing so you can hang out with her....etc.  Thats what I meant....sorry.  Shes being 2 hes being an ass.

im going out buying 2 sleeping bags tomorrow and he can try to supervise her and pack both maybe then he will see why i need a break

PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I would be upset with the husband.

Bmama1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds frustrating. My kids always follow me around and undo everything I accomplish around the house. Maybe she might like helping? Give her a box and show her to pack tupperware or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Quoting Bmama1:

That sounds frustrating. My kids always follow me around and undo everything I accomplish around the house. Maybe she might like helping? Give her a box and show her to pack tupperware or something?

she helped me pack some books yesterday she was throwing them so i asked her can you put them in this box? so she did now i'm out of boxes till tomorrow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)