Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My children went to movies today

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
  • 17 Replies
To see Dr,Seuss's Lorax, what is the last movie you took, your child or children to see?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adahmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM
The Lorax, last night...Beauty and the Beast two weeks ago. DD, 4, LOVES going to the movies- from the popcorn to the video games in the lobby (after the movie)--its something we do at least once a month :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:01 PM

smurfs at naptime she only made it halfway we went to the car she was really fussy and conked in her carseat

Jay9xoxo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM
How was the Lorax?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM

My 3 year old has never been to the theatre.

Bmama1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM
We haven't taken him yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv_my_xiya
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM
The lorax yesterday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I didn't go,my children went with friends,my 12 old dd disliked it,but my 10 yr old, son said it was fun watching in 3D

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

How was the Lorax?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletPlacebo
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM

My daughter was 18mos old when we took her to see Horton Hears A Who. We have seen pretty much every kid movie since and she always does really great. We have plans to see The Lorax this Thursday night :)

LucyHarper
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:08 AM

We have a deal that if they can sit still and quiet for a whole movie at our house, we will take them to see a movie at a school near us that projects recent, but not new, kids movies onto a big screen, then if they can sit still and quiet for a whole movie, regardless of what the other kids are doing, they can go to a real theater. My stepson has always been good with movies, so we took him to see How To Train Your Dragon a couple months ago, right after his fourth birthday, he did great, still and quiet, watched the movie, so we agreed to take him to a real theater. His saw his first movie in a theater a week ago, Star Wars Phantom Manace 3D, and did great.

gracie0221
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:23 AM
I took my oldest to see the lorax today. My youngest is too young(16 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)