Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Do you ever let your friends watch your LO?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 48 Replies

I haven't.

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zolanmel
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

nope. only grandparents.

Gweneveer
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Never.

ddhb2007
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course I have.  If I trust them enough to tell them the intimate details of my life, I can trust them to watch my child.  They've been a godsend to me over the last few weeks since I've been spending most of my weekend in the hospital.  We really didn't want our daughter in the ICU.

proudmum23
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM
No,only family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanijohnson
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I have.... at least 5 different friends. I've watched their kids too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacie0375
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I have only one friend that I trust with my children, most of the time if I need to leave my children they are left with their father or other family members. Their dads brothers love taking the kids, LOL sometimes if I say I need a sitter they all are jumping to take them.

"In the future, how we educate our children may prove to be much more important than how much we educate them." Thomas Friedman

"If you can't fly then run. If you can't run then walk. If you can't walk then crawl. But whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
yourpassion
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Yes, but there are only 3 friends I trusted. And they are all in MI.
We have a sitter here, I love her! I consider her an aquaitence because we don't hang out. but she's the only one outside of family I trust here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I never have.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

corrinacs
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

My youngest.....only once and it was for only a couple of hours.  It was our neighbor.  I really wanted to see my oldest son's Christmas play he worked so hard on :).  So, I let my neighbor watch Leo.

But otherwise, no.  Since I'm his major food source and I have to pump so often <I don't leave home very often.

.Angelica.
by Angie on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM

i have while taking dd to the doctor or running to the bank. but other than that no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN