Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Birthday ideas, please. What gifts have you bought for your 3 year old???

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM
  • 57 Replies

My daughter is turning 3 and I really dont know what type of gift to get her for her birhtday.  We are not having a big birthday party, just family, cake, ice cream and balloons.  What are some things that you moms have done or bought for your young daughters for their birthdays.   Ideas, suggestions and past hits!!

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2maryjoseph
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM
2 moms liked this

My 3 year old DD loves dress up clothes, shoes, purses, lip gloss, anything barbie or tinkerbell realted.  She also loves Veggie tale videos

lanceandhailey
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

This is at my daughter's 3rd birthday, Tinkerbell theme (she will be 6 in June Ahh!). Her favorite present was this Tinkerbell music/jewlery box. Like a PP mentioned, she loved and still loves dress up clothes!! She also got an indoor Princess tent that year that she really liked!

This is her now, getting soo big!

JillCA
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this

our daughter was into trains, cars, and princess. She got a small doll house, trains, puzzles, new crayons/paints, play dough. Basically, can't go wrong with craft stuff.

We had a fairly large b-day as she was moving preschools...her old friends and her new friends. It was a zoo...not doing that this year.

YzmaRocks
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM
2 moms liked this
We bought our children a season pass to our local Children's Museum. We have three and it was $80. They love going there so we thought it was a perfect gift! And it doesn't clutter up my house and they actually appreciate it all year :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

My oldest DD got a Peddal car, she is now 10 yo and we still have the car and my now 3yo rides it.

My youngest DD got crayons, playdoh, markers, coloring book, chalk, and baby doll. We took her to the store and let her pick out what she wanted and thats what she chose.

GreeneyedJess
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this

My DD is turning 3 on the 27th. She's having a Lalaloopsy party so all the presents we're giving her are Lalaloopsy

ciao_bella
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
We just had our sons 3rd birthday party and his birthday isn't few another 2 weeks however I don't have a clue what we'll get him! I just donates 5 bags of toys yesterday to make room for everything he got at his party!

For my dds 3rd birthday I think her big gift was a bike.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ciao_bella
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
She's beautiful!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

This is at my daughter's 3rd birthday, Tinkerbell theme (she will be 6 in June Ahh!). Her favorite present was this Tinkerbell music/jewlery box. Like a PP mentioned, she loved and still loves dress up clothes!! She also got an indoor Princess tent that year that she really liked!

This is her now, getting soo big!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmomma7
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
My almost 2year old daughter is really into princesses, especially Rapunzel, so we are throwing her a Tangled theme party and we got her princess toys and dolls as gift!
hudson.maggie
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM

We are bringing my DD to a indoor water park for her birthday present (wknd before her birthday).. (http://www.greatwolf.com/).. But if I wasn't (and I may still do SOME of this) I would probably get her some princess dresses -she is soo girly, maybe a new bedroom set that is a twin bed instead of a toddler bed...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)