Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any vacations planned?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM
  • 47 Replies

Does anyone have any vacations planned for this year?

Owner of 

Admin of Fall 2008 babies

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
foistela
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this

We're going on our first vacation since 2001, before our oldes was born in 2002. ;o) I can't wait!

Owner of 

Admin of Fall 2008 babies

MommyOf3V
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
We are going to Great America this year in Santa Clara, we are leaving June 27th...my youngests 4th birthday!!! We did our first family vacation last summer to Santa Cruz and the beach n Boardwalk, we all had an amazing time. Cant wait to post pics now that my kids.are older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foistela
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Sounds fun!

Quoting MommyOf3V:

We are going to Great America this year in Santa Clara, we are leaving June 27th...my youngests 4th birthday!!! We did our first family vacation last summer to Santa Cruz and the beach n Boardwalk, we all had an amazing time. Cant wait to post pics now that my kids.are older.

LoriAnn87
by LoriAnn on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM

we are going to day out with thomas in june in strasburg pa.

foistela
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM

We did that last year. Our youngest was 2 and he still talks about it. He loved it! Have a great time mama!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

LoriAnn87
by LoriAnn on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Quoting foistela:

We did that last year. Our youngest was 2 and he still talks about it. He loved it! Have a great time mama!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

thanks my son is really excited to see thomas but he is also excited to be sleeping in a old caboose car too.

HHx5
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM

We don't have our plans set in stone but DH says we will get to stay in Destin, FL for a week on the beach with the entire family. That means he and I and 5 boys ages 6 months to 10 years and maybe even his son, 17 and daughter, 21.

That will be our big trip. I hope will we go to the zoo again. We went 2 years ago but our 3 yr old was only 15 months at the time. Now he would be so excited. I love summer :)

OliviaW.
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM
No. We just bought a house so nothing for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Not us

We went to California in the fall. We're thinking Mexico next year.

foistela
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I've always wanted to go ti Destin. So pretty!

Quoting HHx5:

We don't have our plans set in stone but DH says we will get to stay in Destin, FL for a week on the beach with the entire family. That means he and I and 5 boys ages 6 months to 10 years and maybe even his son, 17 and daughter, 21.

That will be our big trip. I hope will we go to the zoo again. We went 2 years ago but our 3 yr old was only 15 months at the time. Now he would be so excited. I love summer :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)