Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I already went mommy

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 7 Replies

anybody got a fibber? or a midget who thinks they never need to potty again?  Cause thats what mine is doing to me.

Suddenly shes already gone potty, and is ending up peeing everywhere.

I'm going back to basics with her but it kinda disturbs me cause she was doing so much better then this.

If I have to live in your Bloody box im gonna live in the dark corner.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mamas1stbaby
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM
My son says that same exact phrase. But I still stand next to him and tell him to try again, sometimes he goes and sometimes he says "Mommy my pee won't come out!" Thankfully he has the pooping down pact on his own. My son is 3 btw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dizzymm
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

My daughter is 2 and a half, and she had it pretty much down since around 2 an accident here and there when she was just to involved with doing something.

IndigoOwl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM
That's typical. Who wants to be bothered stopping what they're doing to go to the bathroom. I don't. It's a waste of time. Lol. And toddlers don't have the ability to see past the moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sidneyb
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM
My son does that as well. Although back in september he got ran over. He was almost completely potty trained when it happened. We had to start over. Hes getting really close now but he does that sometimes. He will be 4 in august
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:26 PM

No sorry. :(

corrinacs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM

This person has a really good point.  This is where the root of your problems exist.  Just let the child know that the game or whatever will still be there when they get back...or have them take a part of it to the potty with them.  Caden would play with his cars and he would take 2 of them with him into the bathroom.

At leat no one gave him any ideas about flushing anything down the toilet, so this plan never backfired for us. :)

Quoting IndigoOwl:

That's typical. Who wants to be bothered stopping what they're doing to go to the bathroom. I don't. It's a waste of time. Lol. And toddlers don't have the ability to see past the moment.

So proud of all I have....My big boy Caden and my little Leo.

dizzymm
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:03 PM

yeah and as my mother thought of, she now hanging out with a almost 3 year old whos still in diapers and her father just had a new baby too, so it might be some confusion but she seems to be getting back on track again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)