Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

theme songs you find...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: do you like the new disney channel channel

Options:

yes

no

dont watch tv

dont care

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

singing along with

we just got Disney Junior Channel and im like i find my self humming and or singing a few shows like

little enstines

higglie heros

gaspard and lisa

mickey mouse

jake and neverland

doc mcstuffens ~ get better song~

ahhh any way at least i can get things done whle DS whos 4 watchs his fave shows at lunch time

cant wait til school starts for him he needs real friends to talk to besides me and his books and toys

to the people who dont watch tv thats great i wish i stuck with it for my son but it didnt work out like i wanted

toddler boyLIVE TO LOVE SOMEONE
hug your kid every day and say I LOVE YOU to them

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylaMillar
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM
We don't have cable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM

We dont' really watch TV unless its the Science channel LOL

ivy801
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Right now I'm so glad we didn't get cable or dd would be torturing me with Sponge Bob square pants, she discovered it when she went to her grandma's house. I do sing a long to her shows, she mostly watches PBS.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

We don't have cable

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhodin
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I'll have to wait for them to show up on Netflix. We only have the bare minimum cable required for the Internet. I think we get like 20 channels, not counting digital repeats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My kids arent interested in the Disney Channel.  Its mostly nick and nick jr for them.  

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Mine too! They think they are too old for those baby shows.. They like nick.. Lol.. Icarly, victorious, btr, etc...

Quoting Gweneveer:

My kids arent interested in the Disney Channel.  Its mostly nick and nick jr for them.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mik1of3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM
2 moms liked this

My kid is 15 now, and the last Disney shows we watched were Hannah Montana and Suite Life.  I did like Phinneas and Ferb, though...and still watch them when I can.

When she was an itty bitty, we were Nickolodeon  and PBS people.   She liked Big Comfy Couch, the Wiggles, the Teletubbies, and Barney.  I swear, if I ever meet the person responsible for Barney..... anyway, her absolute favorite (and mine) was BLUES CLUES.   Steve Burns from Blues Clues...when I started having dirty dreams about him, my BFF says, "I think its time you started dating again."  (My ex and I had been broken up about three months.) 

Now, over 10 years later...still love Steve from Blues Clues.  *Sigh*.

then...

now....

Silver_Nova2082
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

i vowed if i ever had a kid Barney would be band from my home and thank god i did

i use to watch my sister whos now 22 she was barney lover and i hated him so much i finally poped her bubble and told her he was a guy in a costume

DS loves blues clue too

me im a joe fan

Quoting mik1of3:

My kid is 15 now, and the last Disney shows we watched were Hannah Montana and Suite Life.  I did like Phinneas and Ferb, though...and still watch them when I can.

When she was an itty bitty, we were Nickolodeon  and PBS people.   She liked Big Comfy Couch, the Wiggles, the Teletubbies, and Barney.  I swear, if I ever meet the person responsible for Barney..... anyway, her absolute favorite (and mine) was BLUES CLUES.   Steve Burns from Blues Clues...when I started having dirty dreams about him, my BFF says, "I think its time you started dating again."  (My ex and I had been broken up about three months.) 

Now, over 10 years later...still love Steve from Blues Clues.  *Sigh*.

then...

now....

toddler boyLIVE TO LOVE SOMEONE
hug your kid every day and say I LOVE YOU to them

Tryshx
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I love Phineas and Ferb it's our show, we watch it together, I sing along with that one, and Sid the Science Kid, as well as Word World

OBImomma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Quoting KaylaMillar:

We don't have cable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)