Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my baby is not a baby anymore!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

playing soccer girlso i have recently come to notice that withing the lastg 6 nomths my dd has done alot of growing up. she has become more indipendant and self aware she even looks less like a babby, she just turned 4 in march

so at what age did you notice that your child transitiond from being a toddler to a kid?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SarahSuzyQ
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM
My son turned 4 in December, and I agree... It's a big change! I turned around and he was a big kid all of the sudden.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pookienbobosmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:16 PM

When my youngest turned 2. She talks so well it's hard to believe she's only 2. She's become so independent and wants to do everything herself. I think a lot of it is trying to keep up with her 2 older siblings.

corrinacs
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Awww, its that moment you have that bittersweet tear.  I know precisely what youa re talking about.  I think for us it hit right around when Caden hit 3ish....2 1/2-3 :).

yourpassion
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM

my son turned into a little adult at 2.  he was talking in sentences by then.  my daughter, she turned 4 in oct and i noticed it then with her.  they grow up soooo fast!

Gweneveer
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:45 PM

It was 4 for me also.  Its such a dramatic change isnt it?  I hated it!  lol

sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I've noticed the same. My dd is almost 5 and looks like a little young lady. She's taller and her face has completely lost it's babyness ;'(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)