Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What are some of your favorite healthy snack tips?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know it's not easy finding time for a traditional sit down snack. That's why Mott's has introduced, Mott's For Totts, a great-tasting juice drink with no artificial sweeteners conveniently packaged in single-serve juice boxes. It's great for busy moms on the go! Share your favorite healthy snack tips.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Replies (61-69):
Dereksmom1018
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:06 PM

celery sticks and apple slices. juice boxes of course!

BeckyP.
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:12 PM
I make "peanut butter oatmeal balls". I eyeball the ingredients and check for the right consistency. Its oatmeal (raw, quick oats is what I use), peanut butter, honey and raisins. But I'll use what ever I have to add like mini chocolate chips, craisins, etc just mix all together to get a slightly sticky mix and form into balls (ping pong ball size) and chill. They are popable delicious treats that the kids love. I love them because they have that raw cookie dough feel!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeschool833
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:36 PM
My kids love potted meet with crackers, some mini carot sticks with blue cheese and side with mixed fresh fruits. And for drinks pedia sure
http://homeschoolmommy.host22.com/
irpi42569
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM

celery with penutbutter i have a 5 year old daugther who is in kinder now she is growing up we live in the la area

babowes
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM

edamame

babowes
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM

veggie crisp sticks!

babowes
by on May. 31, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Oh I will make these.

Quoting BeckyP.:

I make "peanut butter oatmeal balls". I eyeball the ingredients and check for the right consistency. Its oatmeal (raw, quick oats is what I use), peanut butter, honey and raisins. But I'll use what ever I have to add like mini chocolate chips, craisins, etc just mix all together to get a slightly sticky mix and form into balls (ping pong ball size) and chill. They are popable delicious treats that the kids love. I love them because they have that raw cookie dough feel!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfette877
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM

how about them apples!!

phrenicfire89
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Yogurt, yogurt covered raisins, melons. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN