Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY: Have you ever intentionally given your LO soda?

Posted by   + Show Post

Confess. :)

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
sprinkle99
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Yeah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danita42
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM
No specific recipe. I just toss in like bananas, blueberries, strawberries or what ever fruit I have, coconut yogurt, 2 leaves of collard greens, radish and some unfiltered apple juice and blend! I have used spinach, carrot and celry. However, the carrots and celry are better juiced because they leave a ton of pulp in the blender.

Quoting rkkeller13:

What recipies do you use. I'm always trying to find ways to get fresh fruit, Veggies and calcium into DS diet.

Quoting Danita42:

No, we dont drink the stuff. I am guilty of making him a fruit smoothie and putting raw greens in it, lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:21 PM

when we took him to the theater. dh only got a large soda for us and he got thirsty. it ended with a bad cleanup in the bathroom so never again. lol oh and i let him drink some of my orange creme soda (henry weinhards)

Lunarprancer
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Yes, I gave her half a Zevia last night.

Nighttiger
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:22 PM

No soda yet. He's 28 months.

lovemybabies12
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Guilty...but he hated it. i think the bubbles felt weird to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkkeller13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Would Greek yogurt work? I'm allergic to coconuts! Can't even touch it without having a reaction, which stinks cause I love the smell and when I have accidentally had it I loved it.

Quoting Danita42:

No specific recipe. I just toss in like bananas, blueberries, strawberries or what ever fruit I have, coconut yogurt, 2 leaves of collard greens, radish and some unfiltered apple juice and blend! I have used spinach, carrot and celry. However, the carrots and celry are better juiced because they leave a ton of pulp in the blender.

Quoting rkkeller13:

What recipies do you use. I'm always trying to find ways to get fresh fruit, Veggies and calcium into DS diet.

Quoting Danita42:

No, we dont drink the stuff. I am guilty of making him a fruit smoothie and putting raw greens in it, lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM
My 4 and 5 yos just got their first the other day. They didn't like them very much. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Threes.Company
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM

NOT guilty.

NEVER.

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM
They've taken sips but that's it. I never ever have pop unless we're out to eat anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)