Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY: Have you ever intentionally given your LO soda?

Posted by   + Show Post

Confess. :)

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Replies (91-100):
hollydaze1974
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I've given ginger ale for a tummy ache (mixed with water while he was still on the bottle. Can't anymore since sippy cups, he's discovered that shaking it up and dropping it, makes a rocket! lol He's fine withwater,juice,milk, and occasionally decaf tea
Lizj4
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Never anything with caffeine and only as a treat when we eat out which is rare. I don't see the problem as long as its only once in awhile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:28 PM
yep, and not just once or twice, everytime I get a can we split it. I havent had it much since getting pregnant but it used to be 2-3 times a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Nope. I don't drink it so there's no way he can get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tranla
by Elisabeth on May. 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM
I've never given my 3 year old any. My husband let her have a sip once when I wasn't around. Thankfully, she didn't like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmpj8107
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM

DD has had a sip of my diet coke on occasion, but I've never poured one for her.

babowes
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Yummy!

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

only if i made purple cows or orange creamsicles.  (orange and grape soda w/ ice cream) but not very much of it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phoebe81
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Yes, my kids have had soda. They don't have it regularly, but they probably have it more than they should.

rnmom4lif
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM

guilty- once in a blue moon when were out somewhere and they have no juice - or they only offer bar juice like pinapple or grapefruit- i mean i never got whats up with that- idk aout u but my son wouldnt drink grapefruit juice if i paid him! lol but if that happens then i let hiim have some sprite or root beer (something caffiene free)- hes 3. 

MamaBuck09
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM

my older one never! she cant have it with her kindey problems, so we stop drinking sodas when she was 4 months old...but my lil one has had a sip or two thanks to grandpa!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)