Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Working Hard

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

my name is quandra and im currently located in flint mi.i have a two year old son and threw the whole two years i have been providing for him without any help.i m a great mother but sometimes i jus wish help was there.his dad complains about how jaylen acts out but what about when hes with me??? i dnt complain im his mother i have no other choice but to deal with it so why cant he?? i dnt ask his father to do or even watch him but atleast he could sometimes think to even ask.mothers grow up so much quicker than fathers and its ashame.i  make sure i keep a job and work as much as i can.i actually even got a better job so i can b with jaylen all the time, which i am always with him everynight cause he stays with me but,at times i have my down falls and my struggles cause its so hard to get babysitters i have always been raised to depend on no one.people always say they will be there but when its time to call them its and excuse.everytime i look at my son i pick myself back up and say im doing it all for him no matter what.(without help) i dnt blame no one not even myself my child actually brung joy,and happiness to me and im very thankful for him.i jus wish sometimes people will walk a mile in my shoes to see having a child isnt easy its depressing sometimes.but never will i blame the child.i jus face facts and get it together.prayer is my key and god has been guiding me threw it all.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
STKsMomma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Good for you Momma! Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM

welcome to the group!

JayMommy91
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM

thank youuuuuu :)

PEEK05
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound like a great mom and woman.

JayMommy91
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM

thank u so much i really am i work really hard for everythingblowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN