Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

If only they were always this loving...lol

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

The little ones

by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
YzmaRocks
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Awwww!! My boys do that...then tackle each other to the ground.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnmom4lif
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

awww. go to love those little moments. my favorite picture i have of my boys is them laying in bed together with the oldest reading the younger one a story. so cute :) wish i could post but im at work right now.... its good to appreciate those moments because next thing u know u turn around thier at each others throats...lol.

bcoll
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Don't I know it! These two are the youngest of my 7. lol The two oldest boys are almost 13 now...it goes soooooo fast! :(

Quoting rnmom4lif:

awww. go to love those little moments. my favorite picture i have of my boys is them laying in bed together with the oldest reading the younger one a story. so cute :) wish i could post but im at work right now.... its good to appreciate those moments because next thing u know u turn around thier at each others throats...lol.

rnmom4lif
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

o wow 7------i cant even imagine- i only have 2 and they keep me crazy busy lol.

Quoting bcoll:

Don't I know it! These two are the youngest of my 7. lol The two oldest boys are almost 13 now...it goes soooooo fast! :(

Quoting rnmom4lif:

bcoll
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I was crazy busy when I only had 2 as well! It just gets...different lol
I just put up another post with a pic of all of the kids. :)

Quoting rnmom4lif:

o wow 7------i cant even imagine- i only have 2 and they keep me crazy busy lol.

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting rnmom4lif:

Wendsdy
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Cute pic. I have a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. My little one runs up to my daughter when she gets home from preschool and gives her the biggest hug. Its so cute. They give hugs and kisses all the time. I always react to it to the point that my daughter will be hugging him and say "mama look at us, aren't we cute, get the camera" LOL

bcoll
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Lol. LOVE IT!!!

Quoting Wendsdy:

Cute pic. I have a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. My little one runs up to my daughter when she gets home from preschool and gives her the biggest hug. Its so cute. They give hugs and kisses all the time. I always react to it to the point that my daughter will be hugging him and say "mama look at us, aren't we cute, get the camera" LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN