Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 year old pictures!

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM
  • 14 Replies
I am getting my DD's 3 yr old pictures done any good ideas . I am to tired right now to think of any
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmommy8709
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:49 PM

What do you mean, any good ideas? What kind of suggestions are you looking for? Place, outfits, costs...??

kmommy8709
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Sorry I should specified lol I forget sometimes that other people don't live inside my brain ;) so far I have two dresses I just was thinking as far as props they are birthday and summer pictures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Well, I have a friend who got some amazing photos of her son holding a bunch of multicolored balloons. I think her son really enjoyed that as well. Also maybe flowers of some kind?

rHOPEb
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I do my daughter's in the fall b/c her bday is in Nov.  So I do bday and Christmas.  Definitely do some bday and dressed up.  And then some summer and fun.  Maybe even do beachy things.........bathingsuit, towel, etc.  Or do shorts and a tank holding flowers.  You could even take cupcakes and have a 'tea' bday shoot with her most favorite animals/dolls.

We did our daughter's with her pedal car.  :)  And I just LOVE outside pictures more than inside.  If your photographer will travel maybe even do park pictures on a swing or something.

kmommy8709
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Those are some great ideas ladies! Thank you! I think I am gonna pick up some balloons my baby loves. Balloons and bubbles more then anything lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Her holding a bunch of balloons would be cute, Her with an umbrella, twirling in a cute summer dress...

hmm..

zolanmel
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM

maybe a cute tank and tutu

one_on_the_way
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Beach chair with a shovel and bucket, beach ball -- sunglasses.  :o)

.Angelica.
by Angie on May. 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

i'm bad at this kind of thing. here's a bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)