Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Fall birthday

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
My daughters 2nd birthday is in October. Any ideas for themes to share?
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Angelica.
by Angie on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM

i was thinking of doing hello kitty for dd's first birthday. lol

mypbandj
by Jen on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:07 PM
What does she like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babowes
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes park rangers will do littl things or parties. Like a nture talk or hike or animal demo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:15 PM
3 moms liked this
My dd turns 4 in oct. and we are doing a pumpkin patch party. Itll be a pink and orange color scheme. We plan to get small pumpkins for each kid to decorate (we will set them up in a "pumpkin patch" then we are going to do apple dipping and other fall style games for the kids. I haven't decided on food yet but I still have time. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetEvents
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I am going to do a "Rainbow Art" party for my daughter's 5th birthday. Activities will include Create a Cookie or Cupcake, Paint A Plaque, Build A Bow and possibly Super Sand Art.

I have lots of themes in my children's birthday shop, check it out: http://sweetevents.artfire.com/

sugarmomof3
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM

My dd's birthday is also in October(the 6th). We have done princess parties, the "Doodlebops", and Chuck e Cheese when she was little. For her 5th we did a "carnival" party(they are big around here in the fall). We had carnival type food(corn dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, etc) and played lots carnival games. We even handed out tickets to play the games and picked up small prizes at the dollar store. The kids LOVED it!

sugarmomof3
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Quoting HollyHawk333:

My dd turns 4 in oct. and we are doing a pumpkin patch party. Itll be a pink and orange color scheme. We plan to get small pumpkins for each kid to decorate (we will set them up in a "pumpkin patch" then we are going to do apple dipping and other fall style games for the kids. I haven't decided on food yet but I still have time. Lol

Love that! I even thought of doing a Halloween type party for odd's b-day since it is also in October.

Mom to Noah, Miranda, and Danica!
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Usually with children, I let them pick out the theme they want.  This year we are doing combined Mod the Monkey.  Caden had Mod the Monkey when he was 1, and he said he wanted Leo to ahve the same :) :).  It will be fun seeing them in teh same decor :) :).

MommaBoop922
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:52 AM

wow lots of great ideas! My dd was born in September on the first day of Fall so last year for her first birthday I did a Ladybugs in the Fall theme.  We did lots of fall leaves all around and mixed it in with the ladybugs.  It all came out really nice.  I didnt do very many games because she was still so little and so were many of the kids visiting but we had a cake and had a BBQ since it was still really early in the Fall and warm.  This year we are doing Yo Gabba Gabba because its her fav show so I will have lots of dancing and fun games :)

I love the pumpkin patch party idea! I have a friend who did that for her daughter and they bought a ton of pumpkins and set them up in the backyard and as a fvor the kids got to pick their own pumpkin and paint it :)  Good Luck and have fun planning! 

kamrynlily07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM
How about a dress up party?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)