Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

is my kid to old...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM
  • 35 Replies
my soon to be 5 year old wants a yo gabba gabba party.... Is that show just for little little kids? Should I try to persuade her for another.theme?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormystar15
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this
If she likes yo gabba gabba and wants to have that as her party theme why not? i dont think it matters if she to old for it or not she likes it and its her party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM
her birthday, her choices...My soon to be thirteen yr wants a lego cake :) and I'll do my best to make one. They don't stay little and unjaded long. If that's what she wants, let here have it.
My son is a self proclaimed "geek" he wants a lego cake (I think) to hold on to childhood a teeny bit longer....imo, let her have it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I just thought it was a show for really little kids..

Quoting hollydaze1974:

her birthday, her choices...My soon to be thirteen yr wants a lego cake :) and I'll do my best to make one. They don't stay little and unjaded long. If that's what she wants, let here have it.

My son is a self proclaimed "geek" he wants a lego cake (I think) to hold on to childhood a teeny bit longer....imo, let her have it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

No, not really.  I mean, if that's what he wants, that;s what he wants.  I'm sure he's expressed his love for yo gabba gabba to his friends and if they haven't picked on him yet he'll be fine :) :).

Caden wanted Blues Clues which was impossible to find :/.

PEEK05
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I don't see anything wrong with a 5 year old having a Yo Gabba Gabba party.

mc3197433
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM
My 6yr old still likes Yo Gabba Gabba...I'd let her have that for a theme :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My son still watches it on occasion and he's 6.
If that's what she wants go for it!
I so want to dress my daughter up as dj lance but dh and the rest of the family say no. I just think she'd look cute in the orange jump suit!

Quoting Supervane:

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Correct, it is a SHOW that DD likes and I bet noone invited will notice.....I bet they all have at least fond memories of the show or still watch it even if it's in secret

Quoting Supervane:

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Check out the celebrations and holiday Group.someone posted a blues clues party a few Weeks back

Quoting corrinacs:

No, not really.  I mean, if that's what he wants, that;s what he wants.  I'm sure he's expressed his love for yo gabba gabba to his friends and if they haven't picked on him yet he'll be fine :) :).

Caden wanted Blues Clues which was impossible to find :/.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I think what my DD is attracted to the most is the musical parts of the show, she's into music as to were I'm not so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN