Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What do I do with her curls?pic added

Posted by   + Show Post

I have straight hair. Dd (2) has curls that are just strange to me. The ends are super tight spiral curls and the closer to her head the curls loosen. I don't know what to do with it! I usually put it in pigtails when we go some where. Some times I'll put leave in conditioner and just finger through them. How should one deal with curls? I'm mobile now when I can I'll post a picture. It always looks messy and unkept. Thats my issue with it

by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Replies (31-34):
yellownes8
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM

My daughter's hair is a mop. It's so curly. I brush it after her baths and it looks nice but after a few hours it looks like a rat's nest again. I use Johnson's no more tangles spray when it gets out of control. It helps for a little while at least lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM

The best you can do is condition it and make sure its well combed.  Her cirls aren't too tight, which is better :).  You may even want to get some leave in conditioner (light) for kids, as they may help with the frizziness that can ahppen.

ALWsMomma
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I LOVE her hair!

Quoting yellownes8:

My daughter's hair is a mop. It's so curly. I brush it after her baths and it looks nice but after a few hours it looks like a rat's nest again. I use Johnson's no more tangles spray when it gets out of control. It helps for a little while at least lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yellownes8
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Lol it's so crazy especially when it's really humid out. A lot of times I just end up putting a hat on her...luckily my sister works at New Era so we have a ton of cute hate.

Quoting ALWsMomma:

I LOVE her hair!

Quoting yellownes8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)