Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Getting our Groove back lol

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM
  • 3 Replies

So we just took a 2 week family vacation (11 hour car rides the  whole nine yards) and it completely messed with every part of our routine... meal times, sleeping habits, bedtime routines, breakfast routines, even the rules seem to be a bit jumbled in DSS's head right now... No matter how hard I tried to keep our routines and schedules, something always seemed to get in the way...

Well, we will be making the last 3 hours of our drive today and we'll finally be home (omg thank goodness!), so my question for you ladies is:

Any advice for easing LO back into our nice comfy routine?  I want to make it the easiest on DSS as possible because we've had a long couple of weeks and we're all (DH and me especially, DSS seems like the energizer bunny lol) are completely exhausted...

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PEEK05
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM

LOL I'm not sure. When we went on vacation when our children were then 2.5 and 5 months old, we made sure to stick to our routine as much as possible so that we wouldn't have a hard time adjusting back into it at home and it worked great. 

I hope someone has some good advice and that it goes very smooth!

Tryshx
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Well, it wasn't just vacation, our wedding ceremony was thrown in there and seperate time zones, it's been a crazy couple of weeks

Quoting PEEK05:

LOL I'm not sure. When we went on vacation when our children were then 2.5 and 5 months old, we made sure to stick to our routine as much as possible so that we wouldn't have a hard time adjusting back into it at home and it worked great. 

I hope someone has some good advice and that it goes very smooth!

Bmama1
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I'm not sure. May take a few days. Hope it goes smooth. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN