Beat the Heat Challenge Day 6: Make a Sponge Ball... WIN a Bonus Prize!
Today's activity will keep your kids cool and it's something you'll be able to reuse! Make your kids a sponge ball, grab a bucket of water, and watch them have a blast. These sponge balls are also a hit in the bathtub!
One lucky member who participates in today's activity will receive a CafeMom Tote Bag!
Twine, dental floss, or rubber bands
Cut your sponges into three strips.
Stack your sponges three pieces high. I only did two layers, but you can add more to make your sponge ball bigger.
Squeeze the sponges together and add a twist. Tie your twine or dental floss (or wrap your rubber band) around the center.
Cut off the extra twine (or floss) and fluff out the pieces.
Do your kids have toys that are strictly for the bath or do they play with them throughout the house? What are some of their favorite bath toys?
- The Toddlers Giveaway starts 7/28/12 at 7 am (ET) and ends 8/2/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to
receive a CafeMom Tote Bag.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 8/7/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.