Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

My 3 year old just diss me(To funny)!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
Damn I feel like crap!!! I was looking at some circuits in the Sunday paper to catch sales on snacks for my preschooler and cut out coupons to save some extra cash. I had the target paper on the bed she looks at me and says "mommy you need some new bras and underwear little lady"I don't think about myself I'm so focus on making sure she has the things she need now Im adding up bras and underwear to see if I can squeeze some cash out to buy new underwear and bras.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
.Angelica.
by Angie on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM

lol awe. it's good that she was thinking of you!

creoletexan
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM
LOL! I decide to treat myself to some new bras and panties from Victorias secret and because it was over $150 worth I asked my husband if it was okay, and he told me "Yes! Thank God you finally decided to buy some, the others should be retired and aren't sexy!". For punishment I bought $50 more worth of bras and panties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I need to upgrade I had bras since I was pregnant so I think I would go to target first just to get a feel of new bras if I go into Victoria secret I might faint because of the price I don't need nothing to fancy.lol

Quoting creoletexan:

LOL! I decide to treat myself to some new bras and panties from Victorias secret and because it was over $150 worth I asked my husband if it was okay, and he told me "Yes! Thank God you finally decided to buy some, the others should be retired and aren't sexy!". For punishment I bought $50 more worth of bras and panties.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
creoletexan
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Quoting vamom08:

I need to upgrade I had bras since I was pregnant so I think I would go to target first just to get a feel of new bras if I go into Victoria secret I might faint because of the price I don't need nothing to fancy.lol

Quoting creoletexan:

All the bras I bought were 2/$49.50 and the panties were 5/$26 and I think I had a coupon with free shipping.  I only get my bras from Victoria's Secret because I love the way they fit, but only during sales.

Gweneveer
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:58 PM
How sweet!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:38 PM
I got bras from Victoria secret during and after my pregnancy but after I got my breast reduction I couldn't fit into them anymore I was a 36 DD I got reduce to a 36 c I was wearing nursing bras threw my pregnancy and after they were comfortable. LoL

Quoting creoletexan:

Quoting vamom08:

Quoting creoletexan:

All the bras I bought were 2/$49.50 and the panties were 5/$26 and I think I had a coupon with free shipping.  I only get my bras from Victoria's Secret because I love the way they fit, but only during sales.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purple899
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Too cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN