Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

How do you make snack time fun for your kids and stress free for you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Parenting is oftentimes stressful but snack time shouldn't be! We gave 10 moms Target Up & Up Food Pouches to enjoy with their children. They will be sharing their honest feedback here, so keep checking this post to see what they thought!

Tell us about your snack time tips. How do you make snack time fun for your kids while keeping it stress free for you?

*** The CafeMom Team  

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
goddess99
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I have a spot in our pantry that is just for my dd. So if she wants a snack she knows she can take 1 thing from her section. I love it.

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Interesting! I haven't seen these yet.
MamaMandee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Great reviews ladies!! 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:27 PM
My baby sometimes eats baby food from pouches, but only the organic ones. My older kids don't and probably won't. Congrats to those chosen for this influencer.
natesmom1228
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Quoting kcangel63:

I got my Target Up & Up Food Pouches today. I was kind of surprised that it was labeled as baby food. The older kids (4, 5, and 8) were kind of sad, and wouldn't touch them. However, the great news was that my 12 month old LOVES them!

We got 6 pouches. I only have 4 pictured because Jacob downed 2 already. He ate the Banana and the Apple Sweet Potato pouches. That leaves us with a banana, banana plum, banana pumpkin, and an apple pouch.

I love how the caps are colored, so you know basically what flavors you have by looking at the color. I was able to take the lid off, and it had a straw end that my 12 month old used to suck the food out. He emptied it in about 30 seconds. LOL!

I had never tried Target brand food. I probably would have not bought these before trying them. After trying the Target Up & Up Food Pouches I would definitely buy them. They are easy to pack and travel with. They are a great snack on the go, or just to have around the house.

They look very easy to travel with.

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I am interested in reading all the posts.

aneela
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM

congrats to the moms and kiddos who were selected

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I saw these pouches in the baby food aisle and wondered what they were and how they tasted so I can't wait to read all the reviews!

Bmat
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM

They do look easy to travel with.  I put dry cereal in little containers.

kellynh
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM
These pouches look like a great on the go snack!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)