Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

How do you make snack time fun for your kids and stress free for you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Parenting is oftentimes stressful but snack time shouldn't be! We gave 10 moms Target Up & Up Food Pouches to enjoy with their children. They will be sharing their honest feedback here, so keep checking this post to see what they thought!

Tell us about your snack time tips. How do you make snack time fun for your kids while keeping it stress free for you?

*** The CafeMom Team  

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
sukainah
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I wasn't part of the influencer program, but I should try the Up and Up brand.  Every now and then we try another brand and my 3 year old loves the fruit in these.

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I always have snacks ready for my son when he comes home from school. He loves granola bars and cheese sticks.

erikays
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Yw! I hope he enjoys them! My 7 yr old loved them more than my 22 month old haha!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

My son has lots of food allergies including lots of fruits but he could have the apple ones so I think I will give them a try.  Thanks for saying what the consistancy was like because this whole post so far I have been trying to figure out if they were like juice or what, lol. 

Quoting erikays:

Hello Ladies!

I'm Erika and I'm a mother to a 7.5 yr old, 3 yr old and 22 month old! We were chosen to a review on the Target Up & Up food pouches!

What arrived:

6 food pouches: Apple, Banana (2), Banana Pumpkin, Apple Sweet Potato and Banana Plum.

Portable and convenient they were! I grabbed one before rushing out the door, to get my oldest from school. It was easy for my 22 month old to eat in the truck, without making a huge mess, while we waited for my son.

When we got home, my son just haaaad to try a banana one lol. His response was, "Wow, this thing is delicious! Can i have another please?" LOL!

My kids have tried other Up & Up snacks, like the puffed grain snacks and those puffed wheeled shaped snacks, when they were a baby. I tried the apple sweet potato one out of curiosity and it was actually REALLY good! I also loved the texture of the apple sweet potato and apple one, had a applesauce texture, not too creamy. We kept them all in the fridge, so it was a nice cool snack, on a hot day.

We def will be buying the food pouches again! My daughter gets bored of the same snacks sometimes, this will be a great change up and a healthy one for on the go too! :D

Thanks Cafemom and Target Up & Up!

skydiving

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM

we have fruits and veggies ready and prepped beforehand and try to make snack time the same time everyday

MamaMandee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I try to keep veggies & fruits cut up and easy to grab & go. I also like cheese cubes & sticks. 

TheBabyFactory4
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM

when they were hungry i just gave them some fruit, crackers, or cheese or whatever we had, now they are older and can just go get whatever they want

Rushn311
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Snacks time is like this, pick a drink, pick a snack and that's that! LOL

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I love the Up and Up brand!
dusky_rose
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Sounds like another awesome influencer! My youngest son is 5 and he likes raisins or cheese and breadsticks or chex mix or cereal for a snack. We have snack sized bags and I package up snacks in serving sizes to make it easier.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

saraface5383
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM
I have always wondered about these.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)