Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun for Fall Challenge Day 4: Candy Corn Fun!

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this

One of the staples of Halloween is candy corn! Today's activity will be a fun and easy candy corn craft!

Materials Needed:
 Paper
 Glue or Glue Stick
 Scissors
 Pencil or Marker

For this craft, I drew the outline of the candy corn and cut up small pieces of yellow and orange construction paper. If you don't have construction paper, you can have your kids color paper with crayons or markers and cut that into pieces.

Here's the finish project! It looked like so much fun, I made one too!

Do you ever sneak candy out of your kids' Halloween bag? What is your favorite type of candy?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Fun for Fall Challenge yet, you can do so here.

by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sonshine1296
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:03 PM

This is such a cute idea! When I saw the message about todays craft I thought I was out because we don't buy candy but paper candy corns are adorable! I don't sneak the candy but I might have to test a few pieces. ;) My favorite is Snickers or Reese's PB cups.

CafeMom Tickers

PEEK05
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I eat some of the good candies lol!

babygomez
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Cute. :)

I put all the candy in a bowl, and everyone can have some. My daughter can get a piece or two a day. My favorite is chocolate, and lolipops!

kirstina
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Cute, I do take candy but we pour it all together after a day or two and they can get one piece of candy a day until its gone and um I like to help speed up the process.

jenniferlee_12
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Cute. I sneak candy and my aunt used to do it to us!

ZoeCY
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Definitely going to do this tomorrow with my daughter.  

The first year that my daughter went trick-or-treating I did quite a bit but that was mostly because she was young and we didn't let her have a lot of candies.  Now I ask and she usually is completely fine with it (so far she is really good about sharing!).  My favorites are Twix and Kit Kats.

proudmommy03457
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Cute idea;)
Yes..i'm ashamed to say I am a chocolate addict lol so when they do get candy I sneak a piece or two out:-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyrocioof3
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Well in our household I usually just put in a bowl and put it where my kids can't reach so they don't eat to much of it. My favorites are the chocolate ones.
stacy2607
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Looks fun, but I would eat all the candy corn!! :)
CafeMom Tickers
Tnoblin5
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM

This is cute! I take all the Reeses I can find :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)