Fun for Fall Challenge Day 5: Creativity and Imagination...WIN a Bonus Prize!
Today's activity is all about letting your kids express their creativity and imagination!
One lucky member who participates in today's activity will receive a CafeMom Tote Bag!
I made little paper corns for my son to decorate, but you can also do other fall themed things like pumpkins, apples, leaves, or acorns! The great thing about this craft is that the finished product will be unique and you can use whatever materials you have in your house!
Optional supplies (crayons, paint, markers, glue, button, glitter, sequins, etc)
My son used buttons, markers, and finger paint to decorate his corn.
Here are the finished masterpieces!
What are some ways your kids like to express their creativity and imagination? Do they like to do art projects, sing, dance, role play, or something else?
- The Toddlers Giveaway starts 9/28/12 at 6 am (ET) and ends 10/3/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to
receive a CafeMom Tote Bag
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/7/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.