Fun for Fall Challenge Day 7: Craft & Learn...WIN a Bonus Prize!
Today's challenge is an ABC of Fall letter book! This activity is good to help toddlers learn their letters and for preschoolers to start recognizing words.
One lucky member who participates in today's activity will receive a CafeMom Mug!
Optional supplies (crayons, paint, markers, glue, printer, etc)
I printed out the letters for the first two as an example, but you can hand write your letters and words (that's what I plan on doing for the rest of my kids' letter book). I made a large letter, wrote the word, and drew a picture for my kids to color in. You can do this activity over a couple of days or stretch it out and do a letter a week!
You can use whatever words fit best for your kids, but here's a example of some of the fall words you can use for the letter book.
|A- Apple||N- Night|
|B- Bat||O- Owl|
|C- Candy||P- Penguin (costume)|
|D- Dog (costume)||Q- Quilt|
|E- Elephant (costume)||R- Rake|
|F- Football||S- Scarecrow or Spider|
|G- Ghost||T- Tree|
|H- Hay or Haunted house||U- Umbrella|
|I- Indian corn||V- Vegetables|
|J- Jack o Lantern||W- Witch|
|K- Kangeroo (costume)||X- X-ray skeletons|
|L- Leaf||Y- Yellow|
|M- Mummy||Z- Zebra (costume)|
What are some of your kids' favorite books? What are some ways you help your kids learn new things?
- The Toddlers Giveaway starts 9/30/12 at 6 am (ET) and ends 10/3/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to
receive a CafeMom Mug
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/7/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.