Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Fun for Fall Challenge: Share Your Thoughts!

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations to everyone who made it through all 7 days of the Fun for Fall Challenge! We hope you and your kids enjoyed the activities.

Please tell us what you thought of the challenge in the replies below. Which activities were your favorites? Do you plan to use some of these ideas in the future?

In case you missed any of the activities, you can find them all here:

Day 1: Apple Stamping

Day 2: Make a Ghost

Day 3: Leaf People

Day 4: Candy Corn Fun

Day 5: Creativity and Imagination

Day 6: Autumn Family Tree

Day 7: Craft & Learn

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jasuzha
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I always like seeing craft ideas. I really liked the family tree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShhhItsASecret
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM

i really like all of them. my girls love the apple stamping. Im going to share these with my mom. she works in a daycare and these would make great crafts.

LifeCafe42
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Love the ideas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM

i was so busy last week i didn't get a chance to actually do these but I thought they were all so cute

sumannie
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Me and my 3 kids LOVED these activities. I love spending time with my kids! The family tree we did we are going to keep year after year! I'd say that my favorite bc the whole family was involved. I hope you decide to this again and even something for winter too. That would be great!
babygomez
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I enjoyed this challenge! It was fun for us, and helpful for me, because I usually plan an activity for everyday, ahead of time, but I didn't have to this week. Lol Our favorite was The Autumn Family Tree. We each decorated our own hand cut-out with markers, except for my infant son; big sister decorated his for him. :)

christel22406
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:57 PM
My kids and I loved them all but my personal favorite was the family hand fall tree. Great keepsake craft. Thanks for all the fun ideas! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I love this! We are going to do the family tree tonight. We did the apple stamping and the candy corn too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM

thanks for sharing all the fun active my DD loved them all i think my fav was apple stamping

othermom
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I loved all the craft ideas and though that the challange was great. I had a lot of fun with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)