Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun for Fall Challenge: Share Your Thoughts!

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations to everyone who made it through all 7 days of the Fun for Fall Challenge! We hope you and your kids enjoyed the activities.

Please tell us what you thought of the challenge in the replies below. Which activities were your favorites? Do you plan to use some of these ideas in the future?

In case you missed any of the activities, you can find them all here:

Day 1: Apple Stamping

Day 2: Make a Ghost

Day 3: Leaf People

Day 4: Candy Corn Fun

Day 5: Creativity and Imagination

Day 6: Autumn Family Tree

Day 7: Craft & Learn

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
abbysmommy429
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:44 PM
We already did the fall family tree and it is so cute!!! I have it framed in our entry! Love these!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I thought it was cute. And enjoyed the extra ideas! By far the Family Tree was my favorite. :)) I plan to do that for sure.

Bob192
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I really liked this, it was lots of fun!  I liked all the activities.

littlesippycup
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I really loved it. All of the items were easily accessible being that most were have on hand items. Even if it wasn't something I didn't have just right there it still would have been really affordable to do all the projects. I love crafts and I loved having something easy and toddler friendly for my almost 2 year old. Thank you for all the great ideas!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I loved all of them but leaf family went over well here!

sarahjohnson56
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I love that the activities were easy but enjoyable for my 3yr and 8yr old. And.also we had the supplies on hand so that was inexpensive!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I really liked the idea for the fall alphabet book!! I showed hubby how to do it and he is going to be doing it with her this week while I work so he can keep them busy and do something fun with them.

Really great ideas and we are going to be using some of those ideas to make different thigs and decorate for fall/halloween =)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
MamaMandee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I thought these were all really fun and cute ideas. Thank you for them!!! 

rkkeller13
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:59 PM
The apple stamping was my favorite! We used colored vanilla pudding to stamp with. That way we could eat our apple's afterwards and left over "paint".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I love all of these crafts!  They are all easy to do and require little to no spending to do them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)