Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

MOMS OF MORE THAN ONE: How different are your LOs from one another?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
JenniL05
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM
My 5 year old is very analytical and over thinks everything, he always has to have things just so... My dad calls him Sheldon off of the Big Bang Theory. :) My youngest will be 2 in January and he's my monster! He will knock everything off the bookshelf and laugh hysterically. He is also very laid back compared to his brother, anything can make the kid happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AtiFreeFalls
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM
They are definitely siblings. They both are spirited and persistent. My son is more flexible, he will change plans easily, while my daughter is less flexible and can even be rigid. They are both loving and kind, but my daughter is more social. They are both really smart, but my son is more resourceful. My daughter more articulate, my son more independent.

They are not night and day different, but there are definite differences between them.
Pink_Love
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM
DD1 (6), is very defiant, she demands whatever she wants and if she doesn't get it, then you would think the world just exploded. Everything is a fight with her. She is however the mother hen type. Always looking after everybody else. DD2 (4) is very sweet, compassionate, and sensitive. Very protective of her little brother. She is very quick to mind, unless DD1 has an agenda of her own lol. She is definatly a follower but she tries to lead from time to time. DS (3) is his own person, he neither leads nor follows. He is very very happy! He entertains hisself with easy. Once both girls are at school, I know I can actually sit back and relax, he doesn't get into anything (again if sisters are at school) however he has a tendency to be easily hurt, he cant stand even the slightest physical pain at all. Whereas the girls can run face first into a brick wall, fall down bruise their butt and get a knot on their head and they jump up laughing lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillymumof2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:11 AM
My oldest is 6. He loves fruits and veggies. Hates meat. Loves being aeound people, but not a big helper. Hes love aports and cars, fourwheeling anything boyish. My littleest is 4. Hes LOVES meat. Not big into anything else. He loves to help people more than anything. Especially with house chores. And he love little ponies, and dolls, and pretty things. Lol 100% different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Mine are daylight and dark.  I have 2 girls.  Totally opposite lol

Ktina11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM
3 very different boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM
DD1 was always a happy baby, and now at 3, she's a little ball of teenager. 3 going on 13. She's always been a little demanding diva, though.

DD2 is only 7 months but sooo different. She's a very moody baby, and only ever wants me. She doesn't enjoy independent play, but its okay because she's got a much sweeter demeanor than DD1 (meaning she's not as much a diva as her).

It may change as she gets older though, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pmsforlife
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM
They r day and night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:46 AM

COMPLETE OPPOSITE

MommyLehr
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:50 AM
My oldest is 4. She's pretty shy when she first meets someone and she is pretty laid back.

My 2 year old is my little trouble maker. I always have to watch out for her. He was climbing out of her crib at 10 months, she climbed over our 4 foot fence and into the neighbors yard once. She's a bully. She beats up my 4 year old all the time.

But she is also very loving. She loves cuddling, and hugs and kisses. She outgoing but loves to sleep (except nap time she needs to fall asleep on her own)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)