Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

MOMS OF MORE THAN ONE: How different are your LOs from one another?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
ttsmommy2008
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM
My oldest child, my son Chance, is 11 years old...he was an only-child, until he was 6 years old. He actually had wanted siblings since he was about 4 or 5. So, when #2 (brother) & #3 (sister) came along, he wasn't jealous or anything. He was excited about being a big brother, and was proud of his new little brother, and then his new baby sister.
Chance is extremely intelligent--he can remember an insane amount of information! He is truly amazing!
He knows a tremendous amount about WWII history--he loves military history & WWII is his favorite era.
To top it all off, in addition to his brilliance, he has a great personality and an amazingly-awesome sense of humor! He is hilarious! Quick-witted, with some awesome quick comebacks and witty one-liners...just like his dear sweet Mother! ;-)

My middle child/younger son, "Junior", is now 5 years old and my baby girl, Trinity, is 4 years old.
To be honest, I can only say what I remember about him, from a year-and-a-half ago, because he and my youngest (my only daughter, his baby sister) were abducted. I haven't seen them or heard anything about them, since April 8, 2011. That was the last time that I was with them, when I dropped them to their father for his visitation and he just never returned them and they all vanished.

"Junior" is extremely smart, he takes directions well and learns from everything that he sees or does. He quickly learns from mistakes made, either by himself or through others' experiences.
He is extremely affectionate, always giving/wanting hugs & kisses and wanting to be held, snuggled and cuddled. He is very, very sensitive and he doesn't handle extreme stress very well, which has had me incredibly worried about him and his mental and emotional health & well-being during this abduction period (which is now up to 18 months).

My baby girl, Trinity, is 4 years old now. She is my only daughter and is my youngest child of the three. Trinity was abducted with her brother, "Junior".
(***Note: Chance has a different father from the little ones, he is their half-brother.***)
Trinity has always been the most outgoing. She is the fearless go-getter; she's never met a stranger...she always smiles and greets everyone. No one that was within sight or hearing distance could miss her sweet little face and beautiful smile, as she told everyone "Hi!" That, along with her bright, beautiful blonde hair and her strikingly blue eyes, always so full of kindness and care. She is an amazing little girl--she is absolutely astonishing.
She is so incredibly intelligent, usually learning pretty much any task in a short amount of time, with few attempts. I believe that having two older brothers has definitely played a part in making her who she is, and will become.

My three kids are pretty different, when it comes down to their core personalities--and that is exactly what I love about each of them...their differences!
Their each so unique, yet so similar...

*** Please Help Find My MISSING Babies!!! ***sad

www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Larry-and-Trinity-Grant -- (my oldest son, the little ones older brother started this page for his little brother & sister, please "like" and "share").
www.facebook.com/find.trinity.larry -- (a "Seeking TheLost" page).

Aubs1990
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

My Son is very emotional. Hes 2..... and my Daughter isn't. Shes 3. That's pretty much the only difference lol. My Son tries to act like his Sister all the time.

mommaoftwo
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM

eldest DD is super outgoing, and LOVES to be the center of attention, eldest DS is shy and hates the spotlight, won't speak to strangers, etc. younger DS is insane, just a bundle of energy that never ever stops, and younger DD is very independent and demanding.

corrinacs
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM

STARKLY different, but the same at hte same time LOL.  i can tell that they are going to be best friends.

But Caden is a tall basketball player......leo's going to be a small class clown.  Both popular, social butterflies, but in thier own rihgt haha.

PEEK05
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Basic stuff is the same with my two kids.  Both are very easy going and calm, both were hard babies for the first couple of months of their life and turned into really easy older babies/toddlers, and so far neither have ever thrown real temper tantrums.

My youngest so far is only one day shy of 17 months so I can't say how he'll be when he's an older toddler, but my 3.5 year old daughter likes to pretend she can't hear me sometimes lol. That's our biggest challenge.

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
My oldest is laid back and a bit more reserved. He can be very emotional (usually it is when he is tired), he is more serious. Very loving, warm and caring. Very good listener and well behaved.

My youngest (until Jan) is almost the exact opposite, he is stubborn and loud. He is more outgoing and silly, always trying to make people laugh. He is still a good kid, but he does like to push the limits, see how far he can take you. He is also sweet and loving, very good at sharing (with anyone, his brother sometimes not great with sharing with him).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZanderandBella
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Zander (4): Quiet, cuddler, can sit still for a while and play with a single item for the longest time ever lol, thinker.
Bellanova (3): Talkative, cuddler, always moving, needs constant attention

They are both smart though and carry conversations together. They have similar interest mostly because they have always been together (just under 11 months apart).  

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM
My oldest is very emotional caring but attitude like crazy. my youngest is a bully and hard headed. both boys and are 5yrs apart. both very smart and my youngest talks more than the oldest. the oldest is very quite and secretive while the youngest is loud and noticeable lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Polar.freaking.opposites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheRyan6
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM

My oldest (girl) is a drama queen. That's just the easiest way to describe her lol. My middle child (boy) is wild... always hyper, always playing, doesn't take anything too seriously. My youngest (girl) is a girlie-girl... she loves to play like she's a mother and even in Sabbath School at church, she wants to be the leader. They are all very different and I can't wait until baby 4 is here to see how his/her little personality unfolds!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN