Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

MOMS OF MORE THAN ONE: How different are your LOs from one another?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Replies (31-39):
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM

ian was very easy going as a toddler, hailey is a bit more needy and demanding. lol but she makes up for that by not being picky when it comes to food.

HTMommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I have 3, all boys 9, 7, and 3....as toddlers they were/are super easy going...I'd get compliments all the time, ya know all the strangers coming out of the blue "My, You're child is SOOOO well behaved" Thanks, leave me alone LOL (I'm not a people person) As they got older their personalities really blossomed. My oldest is extremely smart, but out an out of the box thinker and would much rather have a conversation with an adult than a kid of his own age, but if you tell him a fact or he gets shot down, he gets upset. My middle is EXTREMELY emotional and breaks down in tears all the time. I almost wonder if he has an imbalance bc its ridiculous how fast he can go from happy go lucky to freaking out about something that has nothing to do with anything from 3 months ago. Yea and he has a memory like an elephant. UGH! LOL

HOWEVER, I would like to mention that as emotional as he is, he is the most empathetic child I've ever come across and I've been a babysitter and around kids for 15 years. So he's def an old soul.

My youngest right now, is easy peasy but is NOW into the stranger aversion stage. Even kids his own age he's almost fearful of and hides behind me or daddy, once he's been around it for about 30-45 minutes he starts coming out of his shell, but its odd since he used to love playing with others. Its like the baby stranger aversion that he never went through is surfacing now. He's well mannered, better than my other 2 as a matter of fact, and behaves and listens better.

sophiesmom07
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:28 PM

My dd is a drama queen and very social.  My son is a little more shy and is easier to handle. 

Wendsdy
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM

My 5 year old Daughter is very musical and loves to draw and talk...and talk...and talk.. HATES chocolate

My 2 12 year old son is a little goof ball who likes to do goofy dances loves cars and trucks and LOVES chocolate.

Both are love bugs and loves hugs and kisses :)

arthistmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Like night and day. But aside from the minor disagreements, they get along well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JanuaryBaby06
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM

very very different :

William asks for permission for everything, needs to be entertained, is very smart but needs repetition and practice, he has a very literal way of thinking, he is sweet and loving, extroverted, sensitive, non combative (altough he does like to wrestle with his dad and brother) yet competitive, listens very well,  and very logical and creative

Daniel is independent and likes to just get and do what he wants, he is very physical and can be hard to discipline, he is very strong willed & stubborn, , smart (he picks things up right away), he can be silly, he really looks up to his brother, he thinks he is 2, he has amazing manners.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:45 AM

They all have their differences, that's for sure!

rwblake2011
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM
My ds's are great in school and sports active. Dd struggles for every single good grade she gets, not active in sports but VERY social compared to ods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2the.rescue
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM

They're all very different.  I'm sure some of it has to do with me parenting them different and some of it's from their makeup.  I find it very interesting. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN