Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Name something you miss before having had kids

Posted by   + Show Post

Is there ANYTHING that you miss about yourself or things you used to do or whatever before having had kids?

I miss packing up and just going wherever, whenever without any notice at all and without making arrangements for it to happen.  I love my kiddies though. :)

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Replies (51-60):
workoutmom2b1g
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Not being stressed about paying for all of them as life goes on. Seems like it only gets more expensive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadola
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:30 AM
my husband...before we we're always together now he works so much to support us. I really miss him ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alliegracesmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Just having time to myself every now and then an fishing! But wouldn't take nothing for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
STVUstudent
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM

going to the toilet by myself... LOL...

And just picking up and going somewhere...

miamase10
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:26 AM

packing up and going where ever whenever! lol I'm only 20 so i miss everything about freedom but i love my baby :)

BostonMomma08
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Being able to just grab my keys and purse and running out the door whenever...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM
I used to just decide last minute i was going to travel, mostly overseas. One morning i showed up on my friends doorstep in england, it was such a last mintue decision, i tried calling her before the flight boarded but she was already in bed. I miss living in the moment and not by schedules. But its all worth it when i wake up at 730a and my ds is smiling at me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttsmommy2008
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM
I had my first child at the age of 19, so the concept of 'missing' anything isn't something that I really think about.
My kids are such a huge part of me and my life--and of who and what I am--that I can't really even imagine doing anything without having them there with me.
I've always had a child to care for, ever since I became an adult. So, I guess there really isn't much to 'miss' about the life that I had, before having children.
It really isn't any kind of an ordeal, getting them ready and taking them places. They actually tend to make doing anything, or going anywhere, more fun...everything and every place can become an adventure! ;-)

*** Please Help Find My MISSING Babies!!! ***sad

www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Larry-and-Trinity-Grant -- (my oldest son, the little ones older brother started this page for his little brother & sister, please "like" and "share").
www.facebook.com/find.trinity.larry -- (a "Seeking TheLost" page).

EmilysMom2010
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM
A life...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kattu
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Loud sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN