Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

toddler girl belts?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
  • 8 Replies

im useing some lace hem tape today for a belt half her fall clothes are 4t so she needs a belt what do you use?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mama_l
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM
A belt and clothes with the adjustable waistband.
PEEK05
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't used belts.  Adjustable waist bands work good on my daughter when I pull them as tight as I need them.

arkansasmama08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Walmart sells belts. I use one with my 4 year old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM

i usually try to find pants with the adjustable waist. but I've seen belts at childrens place.

miss_AP
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Belts are so hard to get pants up and down....we use mitten clips. I use it to create a pleat in the back of the pants, does the same thing as an adjustable waist. GREAT for things like fleece and yoga pants. They stretch enough they can get pants up and down without worrying about it, and they rarely fall off. If you find they slip, you can coat the insides with hot glue but I haven't had any problems. I stock up in the winter cuz we lose them :)

ardiaxe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM
My 4 yr old has the tiniest waste, he can only wear Children's place, Gap and Old Navy clothing, all have adjustable waste pants. Belts are a bit difficult for a child to take on and off when they need to go to the bathroom.
erinsmom1964
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Quoting miss_AP:

Belts are so hard to get pants up and down....we use mitten clips. I use it to create a pleat in the back of the pants, does the same thing as an adjustable waist. GREAT for things like fleece and yoga pants. They stretch enough they can get pants up and down without worrying about it, and they rarely fall off. If you find they slip, you can coat the insides with hot glue but I haven't had any problems. I stock up in the winter cuz we lose them :)

Thats what we do too.  Erin has a few belts but they are a pain in the arse for her and I.  I do try to get adjustable pants but when I don't we use the clips.

miss_AP
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Oh, also check out Crazy8 and Arizona pants (at JCP). Both come in a slim all the way down to a 4 -- AND they are adjustable waist still so I can suck in the slims.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN