Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Activities

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 17 Replies

Is you LO involved in any activities? for example: peewee football, cheerleading, dance,ect.

my DD is getting ready to start Dance classes, she is so excited, do your LOs like the activity you chose for them, why did you choose it?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

No, I would like them to be, I just haven't decided on what.  I only want something for the weekends.

PEEK05
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Yes.  My 3.5 year old is in soccer class.

spooky415
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
He's been meeting with this little group called "halloweeners"

the name is kind of strange but its just a bunch of parents who take their kids along to do fall activities, lol.

so far he's the only one to brave a haunted hayride.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Nope, nothing yet. Right now we've hit some financial bumps, so that just is on hold for now. My DD (5 now) did tumbing when she was 4, and my oldest DS did t-ball and soccer when he was 5-6.

When he hits 4 we will find ways to put him into activities. Not sure what though. He's very active, very brave (will climb ANYWHERE), doesn't really have a fit when he gets hurt (kinda shakes it off), but also somewhat clumsy. He doesn't like hurting people, so football wouldn't work...

tnmommy5
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Not yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetteseyes
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM

im sure you will find something that suits him, i love your picture by the way:)

Quoting momof3jam:

Nope, nothing yet. Right now we've hit some financial bumps, so that just is on hold for now. My DD (5 now) did tumbing when she was 4, and my oldest DS did t-ball and soccer when he was 5-6.

When he hits 4 we will find ways to put him into activities. Not sure what though. He's very active, very brave (will climb ANYWHERE), doesn't really have a fit when he gets hurt (kinda shakes it off), but also somewhat clumsy. He doesn't like hurting people, so football wouldn't work...

StacyO722
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

DD is in swimming which she loves now, but hated when she started. She also is in tumbling. As soon as she gets too old for the class, we're dropping it. She likes running around the place, but doesn't really get the gynmastic part of it.

mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM
My 2 yr old is in Musikgarten.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I really hope she likes it :).  Seeing them having fun at this age is so awesome :)

Caden does Tae Kwon Do and really likes it :)

collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:57 PM
My 17 month old is in a gym class. It's free play on their equipment then a 10 minute circle time.

I don't know if I'll sign up again, but he seems to be benefiting from the exposure to new ways to use his body.

I want to sign him up for swimming in the spring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)