Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
We already have a care bear costume that my baby sister wore 2 years ago, but I found a Foofa costume for $20. Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba is her favorite. But she's only 18 months.

Would you spend the money on Foofa because she would love it? Or just use the care bear because she won't remember it anyways? I can't decide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (11-20):
mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
If you have the cash to buy it, get it. You can always resell it for at least half $10 on Craigslist next year. Just take care if it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:46 AM
That's true!

Quoting mypbandj:

If you have the cash to buy it, get it. You can always resell it for at least half $10 on Craigslist next year. Just take care if it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvaSerenity
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd spend the money if I could. And just think of all the fun she'll have playing dress up after Halloween. I am always buying costumes for dress up when I find them cheap. My mom actually just bought a cowgirl, a witch, and a princess for $3.00 at a thrift store. The girls love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I would spend the money.

kaiser10123
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Foofa...she'll light up when she see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steph_G.
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not she will remember it, if that was the case you wouldn't do anything with children under 5 because they won't remember it. The things to think about are 1 if you can afford the 20 dollars without it causing you to give up something more important and 2 if you think she will be excited about it now. She may not remember it a month from now, but she might light up and be super excited when she sees it now.

RLT2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Foofa, go for it! Her enjoyment when she sees it and wears it will be well worth it!

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kirstensmommie:

Get the Foofa costume.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this. If you can afford it, then get it.

Quoting rnmom4lif:

depends on my fiancial situation. if i can spare the 20 bucks id get it but if money is tight and my bills arent paid well then carebear it is......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I would buy Foofa and then burn it because that show makes me mental.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN