Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

the oddest thing was just heard in my house

Posted by   + Show Post

13yo DD just walked into my room & over heard my 2 boys (9 & 3) talking while going to the bathroom... at the same time! The 3yo apparently told the 9yo that they were making a mess (meaning they were peeing all over my toilet!!!!)

Sometimes I think to myself- did I really think boys would be easier than girls??? lol

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
calvinsmommy18
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM
i'd make the kids clean it up, well at least the 9 yr old, and maybe the 3 yr old can do soemthing to help with it too
PEEK05
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Oh gosh.  Maybe I lucked out with just one boy vs. two lol.

nickellmomof2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Oh no!  I see this in my near future!  I have 2 boys (they are 14.5 months apart) a 2.5 year old (who's just barely potty trained) and a 16month old (he's not quite there yet)...please, please no!  lol

.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL well, last summer i think it was, dh's cousin's daughter pushed my son out of the way while he was going to the bathroom because she wanted to try to pee standing up like he was. why they were in the bathroom together I'm not sure. LOL but yeah, basically she peed on the floor.

squeakers2
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
On DF's side of the family, its his son (6), sister's 1st son (5), sister's 2nd son (3), our daughter (3), and our son (due the 21st). When sister's kids are here, I have to constantly make sure SS and oldest nephew aren't going to the bathroom together. Not sure WHY they think the other needs help peeing, but it never fails that if I'm not paying attention and one goes, the other is right there watching. His sister told me one day she caught her boys peeing in the toilet together. When she asked what they were doing, they said they were sword fighting. I'm kind of relieved that SS and my son are gonna be 6 years apart. Maybe there is some hope that I won't have to worry about any of this. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM

awww

JBirk
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Sounds like my 10 & 4 year old boys, I've made them clean the bathroom. After seeing how gross & not fun scrubbing around, inside, & behind the toilet really was they aim more carefully or just sit down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM

lol

3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I'm so glad I had 2 girls and only 1 boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Eww lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN