Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
How do you keep your toddlers warm at night? IDK if socks and long johns will be enough at night. They don't keep their 4x4 blankets on. Bigger blankets maybe? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Replies (11-17):
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Warm pajamas And a heater. We've never had an issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preacherskid
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
We use footed jammies, nice warm fleece ones. Both my girls will roll around and bunch p the covers, then wake up cold if not in the footed jammies.
BramblePatch
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM
No offense...you are overthinking this. FOOTED PAJAMAS WILL KEEP THEM WARM. COUGH UP THE DOUGH, BUY THEM AT THE CONSIGNMENT OR THRIFT. Jeez, lady....

Quoting GremlinMom:

The twins are 18 months, #3 is 4 months. They don't kick the blankets off, they don't know how to keep them on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM
First time mom, thank you for the confidence. And its hard to cough up the dough if you don't have it. I'm asking because I'm going to a thrift store tomorrow, I'm wondering what to look for. Go bitch up someone else's post.

Quoting BramblePatch:

No offense...you are overthinking this. FOOTED PAJAMAS WILL KEEP THEM WARM. COUGH UP THE DOUGH, BUY THEM AT THE CONSIGNMENT OR THRIFT. Jeez, lady....

Quoting GremlinMom:

The twins are 18 months, #3 is 4 months. They don't kick the blankets off, they don't know how to keep them on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Mine wear feety jammies.

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM

You should  be able to find some feety jammies at the thrift store for really cheap.

luvmyaustin
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I didn't get to far reading so sorry if someone already responded with this but check out once apon a child or good will they have cheap onesies and pajamas for half the price or cheaper...

Quoting GremlinMom:

Those things are expensive! $8 at Walmart and I'd have to buy for twins. $8 for let's say 4 each, they can.wear them 2 nights since they bathe every night and change in the morning. That's $64!!! $36 isn't so bad, but twice that amount is like...stfu! Lol

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I have the same issue. I put a onsie under a footsie pj.   This has been enough so far.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN