Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your toddlers warm at night? IDK if socks and long johns will be enough at night. They don't keep their 4x4 blankets on. Bigger blankets maybe? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Replies (11-17):
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Warm pajamas And a heater. We've never had an issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preacherskid
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
We use footed jammies, nice warm fleece ones. Both my girls will roll around and bunch p the covers, then wake up cold if not in the footed jammies.
BramblePatch
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM
No offense...you are overthinking this. FOOTED PAJAMAS WILL KEEP THEM WARM. COUGH UP THE DOUGH, BUY THEM AT THE CONSIGNMENT OR THRIFT. Jeez, lady....

Quoting GremlinMom:

The twins are 18 months, #3 is 4 months. They don't kick the blankets off, they don't know how to keep them on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM
First time mom, thank you for the confidence. And its hard to cough up the dough if you don't have it. I'm asking because I'm going to a thrift store tomorrow, I'm wondering what to look for. Go bitch up someone else's post.

Quoting BramblePatch:

No offense...you are overthinking this. FOOTED PAJAMAS WILL KEEP THEM WARM. COUGH UP THE DOUGH, BUY THEM AT THE CONSIGNMENT OR THRIFT. Jeez, lady....

Quoting GremlinMom:

The twins are 18 months, #3 is 4 months. They don't kick the blankets off, they don't know how to keep them on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Mine wear feety jammies.

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM

You should  be able to find some feety jammies at the thrift store for really cheap.

luvmyaustin
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I didn't get to far reading so sorry if someone already responded with this but check out once apon a child or good will they have cheap onesies and pajamas for half the price or cheaper...

Quoting GremlinMom:

Those things are expensive! $8 at Walmart and I'd have to buy for twins. $8 for let's say 4 each, they can.wear them 2 nights since they bathe every night and change in the morning. That's $64!!! $36 isn't so bad, but twice that amount is like...stfu! Lol

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I have the same issue. I put a onsie under a footsie pj.   This has been enough so far.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)