Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Morning Snuggles...

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM
  • 20 Replies
Are becoming my only snuggle/cuddle time with dd :( she is 3 and is always "too busy" to stop playing and snuggle me! I would complain that her sleeping in my bed was kinda annoying, but now it is the only time I can love on her lol.

Do you get to cuddle with your LO/Toddler throughout the day? Or are they too busy also lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma2b2008
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
My oldest use to be like that until we had our youngest and now she wants to snuggle all the time with us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM
My little one still likes to cuddle in the morning while watching Curious George. She is 3 but the rest of the day she is busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetone44_2004
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Sounds like a spitting image of mine!

Quoting mamamedic69:

My little one still likes to cuddle in the morning while watching Curious George. She is 3 but the rest of the day she is busy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Karrigan is going on two and loves to cuddle in the evenings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krazymomma69
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I get night time cuddles (I rock my lil man to sleep)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM
My almost 5yo will cuddle with me throughout the day. He's a snuggler :)
My 3yo is not a snuggler. She never has been.
My 6 week old is super snuggly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bc19
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM
My son went through a no cuddle phase around 3, it is a lot better at 4.5. He will come cuddle when he is tired or hurt lol. He will also give more kisses and hugs now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superwoman8977
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

We snuggle on the weekends a little and at night.  We are just too busy during the week.

CampClan
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG I know exactly how you feel! My DS is 3 as well & I hated him sleeping in my bed because I already had the dog sleeping in my bed. But now he is "too busy" as well!

Sunday nights is the only night he sleeps in my bed anymore because he either doesn't take a nap or takes a late one!

AnGLInterrupted
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

She's too busy LOL.  She's never been a huge cuddler.  The only time I can remember that she wanted me to hold her and never put her down was after her chicken pox vaccination.  She got a mild (very mild) case of the chicken pox and wasn't feeling too hot all week.

She wanted mommy to hold her and carry her around all week.  We took naps in the recliner together.  :)  I kind of miss it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)