Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
Are becoming my only snuggle/cuddle time with dd :( she is 3 and is always "too busy" to stop playing and snuggle me! I would complain that her sleeping in my bed was kinda annoying, but now it is the only time I can love on her lol.

Do you get to cuddle with your LO/Toddler throughout the day? Or are they too busy also lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
Pink_Love
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Dallas (6) likes to cuddle when it's cold, her leg really hurts her during that time. Other than that cuddling is nonexsistant :(. Sierra (4) likes to cuddle in the morning and evening. Hunter (3) cuddles all day everyday. Especially when the girls are at school, he likes to lay in my bed watching cartoons and cuddling and napping. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM

lLol, my 5 year old loves me to hug her. She'll stop what she's doing to come give me one. My 18 mth old on the other hand, is too busy to stop.  I have to get him good and tired to steal some hugs, lol. 

DeeDee205
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I have a 2 1/2 yr old and she is starting to get there (too busy).  But I also have a 10 mo old, so older one is starting to show signs of jealousy and wants mommy to hold her more often.... YAY!  I love snuggling with them.

PEEK05
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM

My 17 month old loves to cuddle.  My 3.5 year old never was a touchy feely person.  Usually only when she gets hurt or is sick.

erinsmom1964
by Carrie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:17 PM

First thing in the AM when Erin comes and wakes me up is our BIG snuggle time.  She climbs in with me and Sophie and tells me how many I can have that day.  Today for instance was 2 BIG snuggles before we get up and go downstairs.  LOL  I also get 1 big one at bedtime.  

Luckily she is still a pretty lovey dovey mamas girl so i get a few here and there during the day.  My favorite is when she throws in randomly " Mom I really really love you"  Never ceases to make me smile no matter what. She is 3 1/2

erinsmom1964
by Carrie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

My 17 month old loves to cuddle.  My 3.5 year old never was a touchy feely person.  Usually only when she gets hurt or is sick.

Erin is so weird....when she gets hurt she will get mad if you try and check on her.  ????? I have never had a child act like that.  

juliethenurse
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Mine would be attached to me 24/7 if they could. I'm lucky to be able to snuggle anytime I want! (the twins are 4.5yrs).

Oceana09
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:14 AM

We moved in with my mom and dad for the time being because I'm going to need some extra help with the new baby coming and they needed help financially this winter (everything in my home town nearly doubled this winter...it's terrible), so before now, my DD (who is 4) and I rarely cuddled, just because she never has liked my bed and there was never a real good place for us to. But here at mom and dad's house, it works out great because my dad has a HUGE lazy boy recliner (which I have fallen completely in love with) and we will cuddle in the afternoon about 3 (which works since she doesn't take naps, it at least gives her a half hour of settle down time) and read a couple of books and then we cuddle in the same recliner right before bed and we read a couple of bed time books. I was upset with having to move in with mom and dad at first, but it's given my DD and I some time that we absolutely need before her baby brother is born.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
itsm3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

i just grab dd and snuggle her anyway!  or sometimes i'll stop her and ask for a snuggle.  

spooky415
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Lol DS never wants to snuggle unless he's trying to weasel a snack out of me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)