Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
Literally every two Weeks, like clock work, my 2 year old son gets sick and runs fevers all weekend long. I give him vitamins and every night before bed I give him a bath cause been at daycare all day long. I don't know what to give him or what to do because I can't miss work or school (I'm in nursing school) every two Weeks. Anyone have any advice?

Nasty comments not needed. Thank you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Replies (21-25):
mommieof3_752
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:29 AM

My 2 yr old son is the same way. Im in the peds office every 2-3 weeks. He never seem healthy.....I mean his wieght and eating habits and behavior are perfect, but he gets sick all the time. What symptoms does your son have?

busymom64064
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:32 AM
The gummy vitamins are bad for your teeth, just like gummy candy. They have soo much sugar in them and can get stuck in your teeth. Therefore, my son's pedi suggested half of a flinstone vitamin :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddiesMama09
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Bump for later. I'm struggling with the same thing, mama! My 3 year old DD is in preschool and is sick every 10 or 12 days. Ughhhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gregsgrl04
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Look into something called PFAPA.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.S.K.L
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM

deff pedialite, my daughter had this happen to her turned out she kept gettin the stomach flu, i just took her to her doctor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)