Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
Is everyone getting this beautiful fall weather? Our state fair is going right now (Texas) and it is a big deal around here. We went yesterday in the cold but it was so much fun. I ate my limit of fried food for the year. Lol But it was Soooooo good. Happy Sunday!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Danita42
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Cool me too! We are in Chandler, you?

Quoting Mipsy:

Az

Quoting Danita42:

Quoting Mipsy:

Eh, its getting cooler. We're consistently in the 90's now, lol

Where are you located?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM

we aren't having much of our normal fall weather which would be rain. it's been dry for a few months now :/ (i'm in washington)

mariesmama
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM

which texas state fair south? west? i was a carney at both

corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Yep :).  ALthough, today it was cold and rainy :/.  Made it hard to go outside.  Yesterday we spent the day at the plant nursery wiht thier fall festivities they have going on right now :)  Glad you guys had a good time :)

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Happy Sunday! It's a perfect fall day NYC.    A bit rainy, but perfect for a cozy day indoors. :)

gbcmom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM
The Texas state fair in Dallas!!!! The fried food capitol. Lol and we have to bundle up when the weather gets below 50. Otherwise we never get to wear our winter clothes. Lol it was in in the low 50's this weekend. Which is not that bad, but still cold for us. It seems so bad because it was 90 the day before. If it would just gradually get colder, we would be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pmsforlife
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Lol I know how you feel. I live here in Odessa and it was 80 degrees just 2 days ago then it's like in the 40s over the weekend. Now it's going back up to the 80s

Quoting gbcmom:

The Texas state fair in Dallas!!!! The fried food capitol. Lol and we have to bundle up when the weather gets below 50. Otherwise we never get to wear our winter clothes. Lol it was in in the low 50's this weekend. Which is not that bad, but still cold for us. It seems so bad because it was 90 the day before. If it would just gradually get colder, we would be fine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xMamaBearx
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:18 AM
It's freezing here! Illinois. But the colors are pretty. And Bon fires are nice these days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Its still hot here in FL.I cant wait for the cold weather to arrive :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkdgrneyes
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Colder here in Maine, high of 55, but its been in the 60's, its pretty i love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)