Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Jeans for skinny toddler?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
  • 59 Replies

Does anyone know where I could find some jeans for my dd?  She is very skinny, but needs 24 month size pants for length.  Her 18 month size pants are just now getting to where they dont fall off, but all of the brands i have tried for 24 month just fall off, even if i roll them at the waistband.

help!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this

My son is the same way. Ummm Gymboree, Crazy 8, Children's Place, Old Navy all have adjustable waists. 

shadow_lark
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM

thanks, i will look tomorrow.  i have all but childrens place near me.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

My son is the same way. Ummm Gymboree, Crazy 8, Children's Place, Old Navy all have adjustable waists. 

nickellmomof2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Target also carries the adjustable waist pants.  

sweetieiv
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I buy my ds pants at target or children's place because they have the jeans that have the elastic at the waist band. You pull the elastic and then snap the button where the child needs it. I also have a tall and skinny toddler. Those jeans are the only kind that fit my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
disneyrose
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Baby GAP, Old Navy, Crazy 8, our Coscto has some right now

shadow_lark
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I think thats what i am going to ned.  that is the only kind that fits ds.  i just haven't seen any adustable waist pants in her size.  But I am making the trip out to where all of the stores are tomorrow, so i will check.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I buy my ds pants at target or children's place because they have the jeans that have the elastic at the waist band. You pull the elastic and then snap the button where the child needs it. I also have a tall and skinny toddler. Those jeans are the only kind that fit my son.

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

MommyLehr
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Gymboree. Most kids jeans are made with adjustable waistbands now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nautica_lucas
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you shop at Walmart? Target & Children's Place Are Awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Target has them in the small sizes.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I think thats what i am going to ned.  that is the only kind that fits ds.  i just haven't seen any adustable waist pants in her size.  But I am making the trip out to where all of the stores are tomorrow, so i will check.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Not anymore.  they dont make adjustable waist pants in her size, and for ds even the adjustable weight ones are way too big.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Do you shop at Walmart? Target & Children's Place Are Awesome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)