Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I could find some jeans for my dd?  She is very skinny, but needs 24 month size pants for length.  Her 18 month size pants are just now getting to where they dont fall off, but all of the brands i have tried for 24 month just fall off, even if i roll them at the waistband.

help!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
shadow_lark
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Not really. they just fall off too. they are actually worse than jeans :/

Quoting RLT2:

No jeans, just get jeggings. All the fun of a "jean" look, but they stay put on your kids ass ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xMamaBearx
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:12 AM
My dd has the same issue. I love Tommy jeans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemybabies12
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:13 AM
Try the jeans with the elastic that you can adjust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemia
by Shekella on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Burlington coat factory & walmart have adjustable waist

ShannieP
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM
They sell these things that kinda look like suspenders but you hook them horizontally to the waist band to tighten them up. They are like aftermarket adjustable waistbands, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM
My dd is the same way, I end up pulling that adjustable belt so tight the top bunches up a looks terrible :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Just make sure they have adjustable bands

MommyRJ
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Carter's too. I only buy these now

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

My son is the same way. Ummm Gymboree, Crazy 8, Children's Place, Old Navy all have adjustable waists. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MSmama_x3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Oshkosh, Some styles of Levi's would work. Children's place jeans don't fit her that well. We may have to try Gymboree and see how they work.
My girl is like a 2t waist but 4t length....I feel your pain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love.Angie
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

My daughter has a really tiny waist too.Shorts I could always buy a few sizes smaller but with pants she needs the length. She just turned 5 and finally fits into the LEI "slims" they have at walmart (I'm telling you these are the BEST jeans for tiny girls!) but when she was younger they either came from Target, they tend to be slimmer, or Gap (these I like the best). I hated spending the money at Gap, but she usually only had a pair or two at a time so it was worth it!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)