Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I could find some jeans for my dd?  She is very skinny, but needs 24 month size pants for length.  Her 18 month size pants are just now getting to where they dont fall off, but all of the brands i have tried for 24 month just fall off, even if i roll them at the waistband.

help!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
Tyler0102
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
My daughter is the same. I buy alot of Target skinny jeans. Theyre kind of stretchy & usually run on the long side. Also the Children's Place has alot of good jeans. I have also made a belt for my daughter by cutting a little girls belt then punching holes in it so itll fit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I get adjustable ones from Children's Place or Target

MarShy740
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Childrens place they have adjustable straps on their Jeans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxle
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:09 AM
This place called crazy 8...they have a website. The only thing I don't like about hem is the "not button"at top it s one of those slide this into that thing and my dd has trouble with it.
3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:12 AM
My dd is so skinny she's a 4-5t in the waist but a 6x-7 in length. So I'm planning on putting a hem in her pants. Oh and feeding her a lot. She really needs to gain weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillymumof2
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:49 AM
I always went to children's place... they make slim pants. I'm not sure if they make them for that size tho
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I get the jeans with the adjustable waist

notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Gymboree does a slim line. Targets girls jeans are very slim fitting as well.

Jnc91
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Not sure about girls but I buy my sons at childrens place. The straight leg ones. He's a five in length but so skinny. But these pants are great for him.
babowes
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Gap skinney jeans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)