Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I could find some jeans for my dd?  She is very skinny, but needs 24 month size pants for length.  Her 18 month size pants are just now getting to where they dont fall off, but all of the brands i have tried for 24 month just fall off, even if i roll them at the waistband.

help!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Replies (51-59):
babowes
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Or try jeggings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommynightowl
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Quoting shadow_lark:

They usually have gymboree and crazy 8 coupons in parents magazines or magazines like it.
9k1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I have the same problem -  My daughter can still fit in 2T shorts but she is 4yrs old so she needs the 4T for length...  KMart and Walmart also carry them. Wish I had invented that ! I'd be rich !!!

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM

JC Penny and Levis has a "slim" line that might work.

shadow_lark
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I tried them yesterday. they don't do the adjustable waist until size 2t.

Quoting roxle:

This place called crazy 8...they have a website. The only thing I don't like about hem is the "not button"at top it s one of those slide this into that thing and my dd has trouble with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Quoting shadow_lark:

All my kids pants have those waists... Target, crazy 8, children's place and kohls are recent buys for us and they all have them.
Maybe not in 18 months since they are so small anyway but def for 2t it was my only option since they are all long and thin:)
Kohls also has slim sizes at least in big kid sizes. So I got my son 6 slim but he still needs hem tightened with the drawstring thing,
Good luck
AHmom103
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Walmart has quite a few with adjustable waistbands. I like the Faded Glory jeans. My oldest dd has been in pretty much nothing but that brand her whole life, because she's so skinny. She's a 5T in length, but a 3T in the waist. My 2 year old can still fit 6-9 months in the waist, and she's in 2T-3T for the length.

ele2837
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Gap Jeans have adjustable waist bands. They are the only Jeans that fit my 18 month old in length and I can pull the waist in enough to fit.
Threes.Company
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I recommend the jeggings made by Cherokee, sold at Target.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)