Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No offence, but I've been dreading coming over to this group.

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL. I mean, because my baby is now considered a toddler. So bittersweet.

*Waves*

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Replies (21-21):
DeeDee205
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

We only have 2 girls: 2 1/2 and 10 mo.  Would have liked to have 3, but we got married late in life and my 2nd was born just before my 41st b-day.  Age is not on our side for a third child.  I treasure these days with my little ones and already get teary eyed thinking about them going to school.

Best of luck in this coming year for you and your family. Maybe that next one will be around sooner than you expect.  : )

Quoting Dragonmamas:

The Elementary School Kids group? I've gone in there a few times, but as I only have one child in Elementary I can't relate much to the posts. Besides, I spend so much time in Babies that I don't even bother going there unless something comes up in featured posts.

For now Nicolai is our last. We plan to have one more, but there is a lot going on for us this coming year and if having another baby is going to make any of that more difficult then we'll just have to wait.

How many and what ages are yours?

Quoting DeeDee205:

I'm dreading going to that group.  My oldest is 2 1/2.  Got a few more years, but it is FLYING by.  Is the 14 mo your last baby?

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I've been there for a while, too. I have a seven year old and a five year old as well as my 14 month old :)

Quoting DeeDee205:

I knew exactly what you meant just from the post title. It's sad how fast that time goes. Guess what? You'll be in the elementary kids group before you know it.  lol  (your stomach just turned, didn't it)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)