Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

No offence, but I've been dreading coming over to this group.

Posted by   + Show Post

LOL. I mean, because my baby is now considered a toddler. So bittersweet.

*Waves*

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I know what you mean I was sad when I joined this group.
But man all the ladies here are awsome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Awww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Same!

Liz0808
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:24 PM
I almost cried in Children's Place when I realized Max moved up to big boy sizes. It was also right before his 4th birthday so I was a bit emotional. Such a big kid now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Robyn on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Aw!! Yes, so hard to see them growing up. I won't want to leave this group when my youngest goes off to kindergarten in a few years.

wave

.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Hi!! My son just turned 5 and will be leaving this age group soon, not looking forward to moving to the elementary school group next year. But my baby is 9 months and will be in this one soon. So sad she's growing up.

Dragonmamas
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:08 PM

The Elementary School Kids group? I've gone in there a few times, but as I only have one child in Elementary I can't relate much to the posts. Besides, I spend so much time in Babies that I don't even bother going there unless something comes up in featured posts.

For now Nicolai is our last. We plan to have one more, but there is a lot going on for us this coming year and if having another baby is going to make any of that more difficult then we'll just have to wait.

How many and what ages are yours?

Quoting DeeDee205:

I'm dreading going to that group.  My oldest is 2 1/2.  Got a few more years, but it is FLYING by.  Is the 14 mo your last baby?

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I've been there for a while, too. I have a seven year old and a five year old as well as my 14 month old :)

Quoting DeeDee205:

I knew exactly what you meant just from the post title. It's sad how fast that time goes. Guess what? You'll be in the elementary kids group before you know it.  lol  (your stomach just turned, didn't it)

EmilysMom2010
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM
I know, right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Hey, I remember you! Nine months, jeez. I remember quoting you in something right after you had your baby saying congratulations, lol.

Quoting .Angelica.:

Hi!! My son just turned 5 and will be leaving this age group soon, not looking forward to moving to the elementary school group next year. But my baby is 9 months and will be in this one soon. So sad she's growing up.

.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

lol. yeah. she's getting so big. almost walking now too. why can't they just stay little a little longer?!

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Hey, I remember you! Nine months, jeez. I remember quoting you in something right after you had your baby saying congratulations, lol.

Quoting .Angelica.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)