Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

When your LOs are napping, do you take a break or get things done?

Posted by   + Show Post

I take a break.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I nap too...

Fordprefect
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM

It depends on the day. Some days I will clean the kitchen or whatever, but on other days all I can manage is to sit and watch something on the DVR.

chrtymcdnl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I was actually able to take a long hot bubble bath yesterday during dds nap. It is very rare. figured she would wake before I finished but she didnt wake up til I was outta the tub!!! it WAS aMAZINGG

beco8627
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM
My 4.5 goes to pre k 3 days out of the week, but when he is home I'm lucky that both he and my 2.5 yr old still nap. Right after I put them down I clean up lunch and the kitchen, then clean up the living room. I make my own lunch then get to watch one of my shows on the DVR...sometimes I even get about a 45 min nap myself before I have to go get the kids I watch after school...I love my boys naptime :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I usually just come on here while my dd naps. I clean in the morning befor my dd lays down for her nap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I don't do ANYTHING!  Naptime has always been MY time.   It's the only 2 hours of quiet I get until bedtime and I've earned it!  When they are both in school I spend that time getting stuff done. 

PEEK05
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I clean some parts of the house in the morning before nap and then other parts of the house in the afternoon before dinner but after nap. :)

Quoting cutestmom24:

I usually just come on here while my dd naps. I clean in the morning befor my dd lays down for her nap.

A.J.s_mommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Depends on how tired I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTMommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Depends on my mood :-)

crochetmom07
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Well, since my boys are now staggering their naps, one naps for two hours and when he gets up the other one naps for two hours, I either clean or do some sort of project with the one that is awake. Hopefully when I get them into their own rooms I can get my me time back. I do most of my cleaning when they are awake and playing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)