Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

VTech InnoTab 2/LeapPad 1

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok mamas, Christmas is right around the corner so I'm trying to get an early start since so many stores are offering layaway. So if any of you ladies have an opinion on the 2 toys listed above I would love to hear it! I have read the descriptions of both and I'm just not sure which one would be a better deal for the money. The InnoTab 2 description says toddlers can watch movies on it, how does that work? Also how do they get different games and such, do you have to pay for seperate games like apps on a phone or are they all built in? TIA for any info!

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I'm not sure about the innotab 2, but my son had the first innotab and we had nothing but problems with it so we got him the leap pad 1 and he loves it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnh89
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Aw, really? Well that stinks. What all does the leap pad do? 

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

I'm not sure about the innotab 2, but my son had the first innotab and we had nothing but problems with it so we got him the leap pad 1 and he loves it

LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM
The original one has a camera/video setting, has downloadable apps, comparable with explorer games, e-books, music. I'm not sure what the new leap pad has though

Quoting bnh89:

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids love their leap pads. They have educational movies, games and then some fun movies and games. They love the camera.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnh89
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Do you have to pay for the apps? if so, how much?

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

The original one has a camera/video setting, has downloadable apps, comparable with explorer games, e-books, music. I'm not sure what the new leap pad has though

Quoting bnh89:

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

LuvMyBoy08
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Anywhere between 5-25 dollars

Quoting bnh89:

Do you have to pay for the apps? if so, how much?

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Quoting bnh89:

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:06 PM

we have the first leap pad and my son loves it. I don't know anything about the innotab.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)