Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What soap do you use?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM
  • 21 Replies

My daughter is four years old and has sensitive skin.  What kind of soap do you use for your little ones in the tub/shower?  She can't use our soap (Dove) because its too harsh for her privates.  Any ideas?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maks1mommy
by Brittiany on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Go back to baby washes? I have super sensitive skin and I still use baby magic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:56 PM

We use Aveeno. It's a body/hair wash. Regular soap is too harsh for their skin. My boys are 4 and 3.

madreincreible
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

My son has extremely sesiive skin breaks out with anything! Weve always used johnson... but hes 4 now and loves the cartoon soaps.... so we use the suave no tear soap... works, smells great and they have 4 bottles at sams for $5 they are great!

vrbtnseele
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM
DD grew oug of it, but try eucerin aquaphor baby wash, my doctor told us to use it. Its great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM
I have always used Dove bar soap for sensitive skin (the unscented one in the greenish wrapping) for my hooha, and that's the exact soap I have always used on my boys since they were weeks old because they have terrible eczema. This soap is the only thing that keeps them from rashing up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:01 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0027WIJD4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Mustela when they were really little.  I can still use it on Caden, but he needs more now that he's older.

I use Dove Sensitive on Caden.  Not the regular Dove.  I used to use Cetaphyl, but its so darn expensice considering he plays with the soap and uses it all up LOL.  I use Pantene in his hair.

Do you use bubble bath?  If so, those are super harsh.  I use the Pantene as the bubbles :)

arthistmom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I use Canus Li'l Goats Milk shampoo/body wash and the lotion afterwards. It smells great.

BramblePatch
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:35 PM
California Babies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Dr. Bronner's Castille soap, the baby one for the older kids, peppermint for us. We use the Seventh Generation or Burt's Bees for the baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN